AnImE lOvEr

Please do register and be active at forums~ You might get the chance to be the next mod~
Forum Shop~ and Badges/awards 1344469065607copy1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnImE lOvEr

Please do register and be active at forums~ You might get the chance to be the next mod~
Forum Shop~ and Badges/awards 1344469065607copy1

AnImE lOvEr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of AnImE lOvEr @ https://www.facebook.com/Animelover.seasonII

2 posters

Forum Shop~ and Badges/awards

Cookie~
    Cookie~
    Great Overlord
    Great Overlord

Forum Shop~ and Badges/awards Empty Forum Shop~ and Badges/awards

Post by Cookie~ Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Yosh! I've studied how we can do forum shops, and I can do it :3. I can manage and stuff, the only thing I will need is:

-What to put in the shop
    - Images/resources
    - Premium membership/Member only forums where we hold contests
    - What's the convertion rate from points - coins

Here's what I plan, We have points right? Which we call "Otaku Points~" and you earn them by doing various stuff in the forum, being active in general and you can exchange those points into something like coins (I'll manage that) I just need the logo of the coin and what we will call the coins in general(something like ALoins? I don't have an imagination .-.)

I'll also create the forum and the thread along with the general rules and faqs once we're done with the preparation, I'll also volunteer to manage everything Wink.

Other notes: We could add events that you can only join if you pay a certain amount of coins, get badges like First of everything (you get this by posting in the introduction forum)

Badges/trophies
    This is fairly easy to do, we just need an artist/designer to design said badges/trophies :3 Onee-chan~ Can you help?

Alrighty~ Can you guys tell how pumped I am about this? It's unbelievable XD. But yeah, I won't be able to do it without your help, *bow* Let's do our best minna~

Note: All particapants who will help me on this will get a special award from me Wink
    Onee-chan ツ
    Onee-chan ツ
    Administrator
    Administrator

Forum Shop~ and Badges/awards Empty Re: Forum Shop~ and Badges/awards

Post by Onee-chan ツ Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am

So specifically what will I do? Sorry uhmm.... I'm lazy to read xDDD
    Cookie~
    Cookie~
    Great Overlord
    Great Overlord

Post by Cookie~ Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:01 am

For now, nothing yet xD still thinking of things you could make art for Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:10 pm