AnImE lOvEr

Please do register and be active at forums~ You might get the chance to be the next mod~
Yo! Weird Alien Vampire Admiral Baka Gintoki-sama reporting in.  1344469065607copy1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AnImE lOvEr

Please do register and be active at forums~ You might get the chance to be the next mod~
Yo! Weird Alien Vampire Admiral Baka Gintoki-sama reporting in.  1344469065607copy1

AnImE lOvEr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of AnImE lOvEr @ https://www.facebook.com/Animelover.seasonII

2 posters

Yo! Weird Alien Vampire Admiral Baka Gintoki-sama reporting in.

Baka Gintoki-sama
    Baka Gintoki-sama
    KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

Yo! Weird Alien Vampire Admiral Baka Gintoki-sama reporting in.  Empty Yo! Weird Alien Vampire Admiral Baka Gintoki-sama reporting in.

Post by Baka Gintoki-sama Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 am

Hey! alien  I'm Baka Gintoki-sama, as hinted to by my name. I might be a Weird Vampire Alien Admiral, from somewhere I have forgotten where is. But then again maybe I'm not. i'm not sure. :/

Upon entering this planet of yours I have grown to be accepted into the race of terrestrial inhabitants called the Tribe of Otaku. I have realized that, just like me, this tribe is interested in strange customs, such as watching 2D images of people moving on a flat screen, and controlling 2D and 3D people on said screen remotely with different kinds of handheld devices. And many other things.

They have also told me that by their customs I might be seen as very kind, but sometimes a bit weird, and even a bit perverted a few times. But mostly very nice and friendly to talk with.

So I hope you will accept me into this tribe of yours too, and let me study and be a part of your culture. I'm quite experienced at these tribal villages, I think you call them forums, since I've been a member at many, and I'll do my best to create life and activity.

If there is anything you want to know, just ask and I will answer.Very Happy 

As you would say,
    Yoroshiku Onegaishimau!
    Onee-chan ツ
    Onee-chan ツ
    Administrator
    Administrator

Yo! Weird Alien Vampire Admiral Baka Gintoki-sama reporting in.  Empty Re: Yo! Weird Alien Vampire Admiral Baka Gintoki-sama reporting in.

Post by Onee-chan ツ Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:20 am

Well said~

bounce